Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Month 14- Carter's Sale

The local Carter's rep has a sale twice a year or so where she sells all of her samples for $5. Brand new, still in the bag stuff! Now I'm not a huge Carter's fan but I love a sale so Carson, Aimee & Kinley, and I decided to check it out. I do love Carter's footy fleece pjs but we struck out in that department. Nothing. However, we did find three cute long sleeve shirts. Carson is into TRUCKS, TRACTORS, & AIRPLANES. He is also now noticing the designs and emblems on his clothes so I found two shirts with tractors on them. He loves them! I also found one shirt in ommage to his Daddy's childhood sport of soccer and position in the game. This adorable shirt says "Soccer Goal Keeper".



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?