Monday, October 29, 2007

Hook's Kiddie Halloween Party

The Hook family was kind enough to host a Halloween party for pint size party-goers! The kids ran around dressed up until they were sweating through their tights and hats. Then they stripped naked and painted pumpkins. After that we all got to enjoy the beautiful fall weather outside!

The hostess with the mostess! Eloise the Chicken!
A very thirsty skunk! Carson the skunk!
Spooky Andrew the Dragon!
Watch out for Will the Incredible!
A hungry skunk!
A happy little threesome of animals!
You don't see me!!
I'm still hiding!
Check out my tail!
Time to paint!
Hard at work!
Busy Ellie!Check it out! I painted my hands!
Andrew, this paint isn't toxic but it's not edible!

Little Jimmy knows much more about painting since he's almost 2!
Time to play outside! Andrew is #12!
Wow! What a cool bucket!
There must be something cool up there!
Sharing a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?