Monday, April 06, 2009

Pics Finally!

I am having the most wonderful accidental day off ever! There's just something awesome about staying at home when you had a full day of work planned. Embarrassingly I showed up to drop Carson off at Ian's house this morning, completely forgetting that we agreed to take today off.
.
Talk about egg on my face!! This is what happens when a preggo forgets to write something down on her calendar. I was stuck because I was heading to Baby Boot Camp and didn't have a stroller to take Carson. Ian's daddy graciously agreed to take the boys to the park. It even gave me enough time to grocery shop before picking Carson back up.
.
We headed home and enjoyed an afternoon in the sun, a quick nap (Carson only), a self-done-ugly-but-free pedicure (Mommy onl), and now we are watching "The Secret Lives of Moms" on Oprah. I don't think I've gotten to watch Oprah since Carson was a little baby.
.
Tonight is Carson's first official swim lesson at Children of the Sea. He is super excited . . . he thinks we're going to Hawaii tonight to swim in the pool. Poor guy is going to be pretty disappointed when we show up at a business park for an indoor pool in a room with 9 foot ceilings ;-) He's packed his backpack and even put on his own shirt for the first time, I didn't have the heart to tell him it is on backwards and will probably let him go to the pool that way.
.
Here are some fun pics and a video of our day together in a rare warm Oregon spring day.
Enjoying string cheese on the front porch!
Looking like a big boy in his new size 3T athletic shorts.
NO MORE PICTURES Mommy!!
Happy face!
One of the joys of living in the country with a boy! This kid can pee anywhere!
Four month bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?