Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Week 4- Great Grandpa Bride & Pure Cutie Patootie!

A drive out to Banks, Oregon for the Jackson Family picnic found Carson in the arms of Great Grandpa Bride! Does he look excited or what!? Carson missed all the fun by sleeping through the whole event! By the looks of these pictures, Carson spent the whole day in his pajamas! He was just so darn cute that day we kept snapping pictures all day long! Here we are enjoying a nice summer afternoon in the front yard. Jackson is never far away and usually kissing his little brother!
Once again, showing off how strong his little neck muscles are! This face says, "You'd better pick me up in five seconds or I am going to scream at the top of my lungs!" Carson is liking tummy time less and less.
Does he look like Daddy or what?!
Not a hint of Mommy's features anywhere!! Perhaps the ears? Hopefully he didn't get my stubby legs!
Where's my Binkie? My fingers will just have to do!
It's been a long tiring day with all of these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?