Friday, August 17, 2007

Month 14- Carson is in Charge!

I am really not prepared for having a child with a mind of his own. I stupidly thought he'd be my own little dress up doll for much longer than this. But apparently 13 month olds want what they want and when they want it.
Carson brought me his jacket yesterday morning and asked me "please" put it on him. He even stuck his little arm out. I questioned the move because it was 75 degrees in the house but he was adamant about wearing his jacket. Minutes later he brought me his sandals and sat in my lap for me to put them on him. This really threw me for a loop. I ran for the camera because the overall outfit was just too good to miss. He wasn't wearing any pants!

And even though it looks a little scary in the picture, Jackson is NOT about to eat Carson.Now, this morning it started all over again with the jacket. Only he added his hat to the mix!
But he didn't stop at just one hat. He insisted on wearing his cowboy hat on top of his baseball hat. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it just doesn't work that way.
At least he has pants on this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?