Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch with Baby Boot Camp

The exercise classes I attend called Baby Boot Camp regularly have social gatherings. This time was a Pumpkin Patch event! We all met out at Kruger's Farm on Sauvie Island. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the hayride was bumpy, and the pumpkins were plentiful. Did I mention there were also freshly made doughnuts and kettle corn!!

Luka and I are thinking about trying out for the World's Strongest Toddler Competition!
This one is so orange and round!
More pumpkins please!
Does that boy have a tail behind me?
Wow! There are pumpkins everywhere!
Mom, Mom, look!

I swear, I'm not pooping!
Still not pooping. Just facinated by the family next to us with dreadlocks.
Do you like my gourd? Yours is great!
I'm getting sleepy!
Oh boy! GO KARTS!!
Group shot. Nearly impossible to get 8 kids to hold still long enough!
Where did everybody go?

My very own John Deere!
Please Mommy! Please can we take it home!!
Luka even volunteered to push it as far as he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?