Sunday, December 02, 2007

Big Boy Snowboots!

I was searching for a pair of rain boots for Carson but Daddy found an even better pair of snow boots! Perfect for Christmas tree hunting and sledding! It took us awhile to figure out how to get them on him and it took him a couple of trys to figure out how to walk in them. It was all a riot!

What are these things?

Don't let go yet! Uh, this is not as easy as it looks!
Oh ya! Now I've got it! Check me out!
Running works too!
Carson loves to bring us our slippers, which of course we love too. But he does not have any slippers of his own yet. In the process of figuring out how to put on his new snowboots, we all discovered they have a removable liner. Carson decided quickly that they would work great as his new slippers!
Wait a minute! Could these work for me?
I love them! They match my new coat!Do they make me look fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?