Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So Smart! So Funny!

It never ceases to amaze me how smart Carson is. I say that, not because he is my son, but because toddlers are so capable and their memories are unbelievable!! I took Carson's diaper off in my bedroom tonight because it was sagging loooow. I thought he would like to run around naked for a little while but he was actually very upset and wanted his diaper back on. Just for fun, I said, "Well then, go get me a diaper." I really, truly thought he would go back to playing.

He disappeared for awhile. Just as I started to get curious about the "too quiet" atmosphere, he came around the corner, pushing his dump truck, chock full of diapers!!!! He'd gone into his closet where I keep the extras! I was laughing so hard and so proud at the same time. I had to take a picture because it was so cute. He was also doing "fashion show" tonight with new pj tops (because he loves monkeys) and his new summer Crocs (yes, as much as I hate them on adults- sorry if you have them- I think they are adorable on kids, and since I LOVE anything camo, camo Croc's were perfect). I apologize for the "R-Rating" on the following photo but I don't have the software to blur out Mr. Peeps.

Yes!!! I got the diapers!!
Mommy, pleeeeezzz put one on me!
I'm so dang cute! This flashlight is super cool!
See my camo crocs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?