Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Picnic on the Patio

Ian, Carson, & I got asked to join a twins mommy's group today at the park. I had to politely explain that they were not twins but BFF's. We get a lot of strange looks when we go out because people ask how old they are and then get very confused as they try to do the mental math of figuring out how I could possibly have had two children just three months apart. It's quite comical watching them try to figure it out.

We decided to eat lunch on the back patio today and the boys enjoyed time at the pint sized picnic table!



Update on Climbing Carson: As I was changing Ian's diaper, I looked over my shoulder to see Carson straddling the top rail of his crib. With great pride and fear, I told him to really contemplate his next move because it would be a long way down if he didn't dismount correctly. Fortunately for both of us, he wisely chose to stay in his crib.

I am on my way to Babies R Us tomorrow to procure a crib tent. I have absolutely NO intentions of transitioning him to a big boy bed in the near or far future. In fact, I was hoping he could stay in the crib until kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?