Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mommy's Craig List Addiction Strikes Again

Today I paid $30 for this box.
I will be the first to admit, I have a problem. I am addicted to Craig's List. I think it's a gene I inherited from my mother and her old garage saling addiction.

My latest purchase wasn't supposed to happen. I told the lady that I couldn't drive all the way to Washugal or Camas to pick it up.

When she told me her husband worked in Beaverton and it turned out he works less than a mile from my office, I told her "SOLD!"

I didn't tell Jeremy until the last minute possible. And I PROMISEd not to open the box in front of Carson. But after bedtime tonight, I opened the box.

31 trucks for just $30!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who was more excited?? ME . . . look at that loot! Daddy . . . he had to test them all out. Or Carson?? He has only seen the large firetruck and that kept him busy for over an hour.
How do you spell S-P-O-I-L-E-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?