Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Other Woman

Kinley doesn't know about Carson's "other woman" Eloise. But Eloise wanted to help Carson celebrate his belated birthday too! They took turns riding around on the motorized cars until the batteries ran out!

I am really studley on my tractor!
Hey guys! I'm over here!
Hot nude chick on a tractor!
I need my princess tiara to go with this ultracool tractor!
Pull over!
Watch out!
Go go go!
Silly Mommy and Daddy are controlling me with a remote! Why can't they cut the strings!
This is my super cool digger that Nana got me for my birthday. I was too scared to ride it until Eloise came over. Then I got this OVERWHELMING urge to ride it. Mommy said I was "showing off". I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?