Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Novice, I'm just a Novice.

Clearly I am a novice mom. Or perhaps just an idiot. Why on earth did I think it would be a good idea to stop at the berry stand on the way home and give each of the boys a mix of blueberries, raspberries, and marionberries. I was so excited! I even had extra ziplocks so they could each have their own bag for the car ride home.

I'm so dumb that I even pulled over after they emptied/ate their first bags, to give them more. 4 miles later I had to pull over again. Only this time, it required 10 wipes and some elbow grease. No more berries in the car. At least not for Carson.

Further more, when I decided to capture the moment on video, I turned the camera vertically. Complely forgetting that you can only take video horizontally. So rather than make everyone watch it with their laptops tipped up sideways, I downloaded free "flip it" software that fixes videos for idiot's like me. The only catch is that it also reduces the quality of the video. So you have to look really closely because it's a bit more grainy. But it's still funny. Turn it up as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?