Tuesday, February 03, 2009

When in Rome

When attending a Super Bowl Party at a "princess's" home, one MUST be respectful and dress up in the princess's attire . . . . regardless if you are a truck lovin' little boy!

Snow White, the princess/hostesses, aka Eloise.
I don't know . . . Mom, does this look work for me? Does it make my gut look too big?
Well if Andrew is cool with wings, I can let it all hang out! Andrew, are we sure about this?
I am LOVING this harem gig! Check it out with my hula dance!
Yup! We're dude's in drag!
Boys, some day you will graduate to these special wings. You have much to learn.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Emily has had some nice Mr Incredible muscle moments, too. You know-Little girls on steroids. It's cool!

    ReplyDelete

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?