Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pesky Pregnancy

After a piece of cake pregnancy with Carson, this next little peanut is sure not making anything easy for me. I can't blame the blood clot issues on him/her and am glad that he/she is a strong little thing to overcome that issue.

The good news is that my midwife feels that the spotting over the last few days was probably caused by my working out. Hopefully it was just the last of the clot working itself out. But just in case, I'm supposed to take it easy the rest of the week. LAME.

SIDENOTE: The blog is having some technical difficulties. For some reason the spacing is all wacky and the paragraphs are all running together. My apologies since I've had some especially long posts! If anyone has any HTML coding suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Also, many thanks to Melissa for coming to my rescue and sharing several pairs of maternity pants with me! Yay for small, generous friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?