Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini-Me and More

My mother chastised me for writing too much (really Mom??) and not posting enough pics :-) So in no particular order....

Little Buddy napping
K-dog waking up more and more these days!
Working on his neck muscles!
Double-chin in full effect! This guy is getting some cheeks!
Family walk on Sunday morning

BOB Duallie in full effect!

Loving brothers!

I am the big brother!
First time out in the jogger! Yes, I'm way behind in my exercise schedule. Work is just too busy right now. Hopefully I'll be able to start running after my 6 week post-partum appointment next week.
Lunch on the Portland Spirit!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Rader!
Enjoying lunch on the river!
Afternoon at the circus!
Barnum Bailey Circus at the Rose Quarter with Nana & Poppa!
Keaton slept through the whole thing!
Happy Birthday Daddy! I loved your chocolate cupcakes!

In an ironic twist of fate, I was lazy and didn't change Keaton's diaper at 3:30 am the other night. When he woke up at 8 am, I discovered him sleeping in giant pool of pee. Gross. I ripped off the sheet to wash it and discovered a horrifying fact!
SIDS research shows that babies should be on a hard mattress with no blankets to reduce the amount of air they "re-breathe". When I pulled back the sheet, I found the fluffy eggcrate pad that we had put on there for Carson once he was old enough to be beyond the risk of SIDS. We felt sorry for him to be on such a hard mattress and wanted to make him a little more comfortable. Oops!!!
AngelCare Monitor is working pretty well. Only one false alarm so far and fortunately it didn't cause me to panic. Tummy sleep is still working well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?