Friday, February 12, 2010

Bad bad blogger

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. By the time I have time to blog at the end of the day, my brain has about 1% left. My sanity is down to about 75%.

Tomorrow we are headed to California to introduce Keaton to my family. Very excited! It's truly a family trip, my sister, mom, and dad, and I are taking the boys. The "big" boys (Jeremy and Jeff) are staying home this time. Should be a blast!

Today was Carson's third dentist appointment. I've been dreading it for the last two weeks based on how terribly the second appointment went. I even considered canceling the appointment and rescheduling with a pediatric dentist but never got around to it.

Today was a nightmare. Carson was awful. I won't go into the details but I went from being furious with him to wanting to cry. Debbie, a dear friend, and our dental hygenist, went above and beyond, staying though her lunch hour trying to get Carson to cooperate. I was ready to quit 10 minutes into it and she stuck it for an entire hour.

I really don't know what to do next. Pediatric dentist or keep trying at my dentist. I welcome any and all opinions!!

Keaton continues to be the happiest baby on earth. The kid never stops smiling. If he is fussy, just pick him up and he bursts into a smile. The most hilarious part is when he gets so happy and his body gets so tense, it's like he's about to burst, literally. He looks like his head is going to explode! It just makes us laugh harder which makes him even happier.

He has been a terrible cat-napper lately. So by the end of the evening, he is a zombie. It's not uncommon for him to be asleep for the night by 6 pm. It's especially hard on the days I don't get to spend with him or the days Daddy or Nana or Poppa get home late because we don't get to hang out with him.

But bless his heart, he sleeps soundly until 5:45-6:15 am. I love it!

We're still waiting for him to sit up and roll over (sounds like a dog) but he takes his own sweet time to do things. That's just fine.

Pictures to follow soon! We're seriously lacking in the photography department!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?