Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Part 2

While we miss Lori and Brian a lot, one of the benefits of them moving to San Ramon is that I get to visit my friends and family more often! Sunday morning we drove over to my grandma's and she got to see her great-grandson! My Aunt Pam made us a yummy lunch and we got to see the newly updated kitchen! Beeautiful!

We timed our two hour drive back to San Ramon with Carson's nap and it was very peaceful! We were lucky enough to sneak in a visit to my California "brothers" home! Ryan and Karen are the proud parents of 2.5 week old Kayla! "Uncle" Brett and the even prouder grandparents, Tom & Louise, all showed off their newest family member! We had a great time catching up and sharing parenting stories!

On the way to Great-Grandma's! Thank God for the DVD player! We went through 4 different shows!
I love my Great-Grandma!
Hugs for you!
Four generations of Kuntz's!
"Mo mo"- translated: I LOVE MOWERS! (We couldn't pry him off this one for 15 minutes)
That was exhausting!
The crew! The Rader's, Brett, & The Lotz's
Watch out Tiger Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?