Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Water or No Water, Bath Time Will Go On!

Carson recently discovered that sitting on his bottom is not the only option during bath time. Daddy taught him how to crawl around on his hands and knees, lay down, and blow bubbles. This has helped a lot because he's been a bit opposed to bath time lately. Last night Carson refused to get out of the tub, even as it ran dry!

What? Time to get out? I don't think so!
Pleeeeease! Just 5 more minutes!
Cold? No I'm not cold! I just want to play more.
Night, night!
Okay, now I'm getting cold!
Jeremy and I spent yesterday cleaning out our barn and found the Jose Cuervo bandanas leftover from Halloween. Carson thought they were pretty cool!
Here he is shouting his favorite new phrase at the top of his lungs over and over and over, "Ta Da!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?