Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Potty Prep

Carson is getting much more accurate with his "poo-poo" announcements. Sometimes he's even still going as he announces it. So tonight I was very excited when he wanted to take his pants off to try the potty. So excited that while he was sitting "practicing", I told him to wait there while I grabbed the camera. One of my bad habits is taking the memory card out and leaving it in my computer . . . this was one of those times. Cursing myself and laughing at the same time, I rushed around the house gathering all the necessary items.

But Carson wasn't interested in waiting. He decided to carry his potty out to me, hobbling with his pants around his ankles!! Even better!

Mama, my potty is portable!
See! This is how you do it!
Stop taking pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?