Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Keaton is kicking along!

Quick update:

Midwife appointment yesterday at 35 weeks, 3 days pregnant.

Still head down.
Went from 1 to 1+ cm dilated.
Went from thinning cervix to 50% effaced

Comparison: with Carson at this exact point I was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced and put on BED REST.

So I am so excited that my stats aren't changing all that much and I am NOT ON BED REST!! WooHooo!

My contractions are not as fun though. Coming quite regularly and fairly annoying. Nothing that indicates an early delivery but I'm still hopeful!

For my fitness freak friends, I've gained 18 pounds so far compared to 24 with Carson. Several midwives recommended watching the calories these last 4 weeks to try to keep Keaton from growing too big. I'm really not wanting a 9+ lb baby so my nightly ice cream/pudding is going to have to switch to back to the Biggest Loser jello + lite whip cream dessert.

Pictures of the nursery coming soon. Hopefully by this weekend! Everything has arrived and now just needs to be hung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?