Thursday, September 09, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

Cute conversations around our home recently:

*******************************

Daddy "fashion-showed" us his new suit. We oohed and aahed.

Later we asked Carson what he was planned to wear to his first tap lesson tomorrow morning, his very serious reply, "A suit".

*******************************

Story before bedtime: Thomas the Train accidentally ended up with fish in his tank. Thankfully the problem was remedied by his handy driver who caught all the fish and made "fish and chips" for dinner.

The teacher in me couldn't help it, "Carson, that's just like the fish you had for dinner!"

Carson, "You mean that chicken was fish?"

*******************************

Carson: "Mommy, I have an eye boogie. I found it this morning I forgot about it so I just left it in there all day."

*******************************

Picked Carson up from school and he shouted out across the parking lot, "Hey!" and waved frantically at another little boy.

C: "Mommy, mommy! That's my BEST FRIEND!"

M: That's great Carson! What's his name?

C: I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Old is Carson?

How Old is Keaton?